So apparently my last “real” post (not e[lust]) was weeks ago. Shame on me. Well not really, but I have been out of it for some time. Life took over, but luckily it’s all calmed down since then. Within these last few weeks I’ve also started admitting more things to myself, and *finally* started to act accordingly.
So some updates.
1) Started going out with certain people less. I used to hang out with them because I though it’d make me happier. Then I realized, the next day I was never happier. My mood was at beast even, but usually I was hungover and just out of money.
2) Focusing on my health. Been working out more and have been eating healthier. Life is too short not tot take care of yourself.
3) Got into riding my bike.
4) Thought a lot
5) Naked like all the time
6) Read a ton of Thought Catalog (http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/the-single-greatest-conversation-starter-ever/) P.S. I would do it. Who doesn’t love free laundry?!
7) Working harder: As I see more people graduating it’s time for me to get my life together. I don’t want to be 50 trying to figure out what I should do with my life
8) Catching up on all your wonderful blogs (I’m doing my best, so many entries!)
9) Reading Richardson mag (http://www.richardsonmag.com/) It’s AWESOME.
10) Dealing with the thought that waking up and going to work is more or less the rest of my life. Which I then decided sucked a bag of dicks. So that’s what prompted #7
11) Being sad that people like this exist: http://www.richardsonmag.com/post/92003/global-homosexual-warning
12) Trying not to be one of those people who talks to everyone else when they have a problem instead of the person they have a problem with
14) Going out and trying to live life
15) Watching American Swing (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1058058/) on Netflix. It was super interesting, I suggest you all watch it.
Come back folks, I missed y’all.